|AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM (ASP)
Mondays & Wednesdays
Intermediate – Advanced Course
Mondays – Friday
Private Competition Coaching
Mondays – Friday
You can Contact Toma at (805) 689-3845 to schedule an appointment.
Please submit your schedule along with the application and waiver.
Your schedule should include the following:
-What school your child attends.
-What is there dismissal time .
-What days do they plan on attending.We will pick students up from their schools, take them surfing, and return them home shortly there-after. Because of size constraints, sign-ups are on a first come, first serve basis. If the program is full, we will have a waiting list that we will put you on and contact you as soon as a spots opens up. There are three levels to choose from, so please choose accordingly
(see below).*Click here to download Liability Waiver
*Click here to download Sign up sheetACADEMIC TUTORING
At the Seals we believe that each surfer must find some balance between their surfing time and their responsibilities at school. We would like to assist our students in this area. This program is operated by Mike Fair who worked through the Santa Barbara Unified School District for 3 years. Mike’s ability to relate to his students and patient attitude is guaranteed to raise those grades……………………………………………………………………………………. $50 … 1 HourWHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN OUR OFFERED COURSES1) BEGINNER COURSE- This group meets every Tuesday and Friday
- How to ride a surfboard
- Surf awareness
- Surf safety
2) INTERMEDIATE COURSE- This group meet every day
- How to turn a surfboard
- How to take off on a forming wave
- Surfing maneuvers
3) ADVANCED COURSE- This group meets every day
- Technique improvement with video and photography
- Contest strategies
- Fitness training
4) SEALS FAMILY-This group of surfers is considered the best in the program. They have completed all three levels and were chosen based on their attitudes, surfing, and academics. This group is exemplary of the program and what can be achieved through hard work and focus. This group will have access to special over night surf retreats. We will take 3 trips per year.
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or 805.687.9785 to find out how to sign up.
Independent studies (ISPE)
- minimum 2 days per week
- $50 per session
- $100 registration fee
- includes equipment
- includes pick up from school and drop off at home
After school Program
-$60 per session
- Monday through Friday
- Beginner Course : Leadbetter, Campus point, and Mondos.
- Intermediate/ Advanced Course : Various beach breaks and point breaks
- Pick-up from school included
- equipment included
- post surf cliff bars
Private competitive coaching
- $75 / hr
- groups no larger than 4
- Shortboarding and longboarding coaching available
-Price change to $75 per hour
- This group meets Monday through Friday
- Please add the following images of our special Beach day with the ASA
- Is it possible to add the videos of the news cast from the ASA Beach day and the Veterans beach day from this year? They are both on the Seals Facebook page
Also please add www.derouletimages.com and Sethderoulet.com Another incredible shooter from Santa Barbara Has been featured in “Surfers Journal”, “Surfer”, “Transworld”